Since the start of this new class, she has been so excited. I recall one day I picked her up from school and she told me that soon she was going to be able to bring home her baton to practice and show me what she learned. As a mom, I was so pleased to see such enthusiasm. A couple weeks later, Tahlor comes home from school and tells me that she gets to perform at a basketball game and that we could come and watch her. She made sure to point out that she got to go for free but, we had to pay for tickets to the game. Too funny! Sure enough, Tahlor gets to perform at half-time of the basketball game for the Lady Rebels at UNLV. I am thinking, how cool is that?
Now, I did take video but I have not mastered the best way to post such a large file. So, a picture will have to do :)
What do you think? The next majorette?
Tahlor is in the upper left. Sorta in front of the tall kid in the back row.

No comments:
Post a Comment