August 12, 2012

Star-struck

The family made a unique outing over the weekend. A chance to see a star from the Disney Channel. Tahlor enjoys watching this show called Austin & Ally and I found out the local radio station had one of the stars of this show coming out to Vegas. Of course, Tahlor was excited about the idea and even knew the character's real name...I was impressed. Ross Lynch

When we arrived for the event it seamed as though it would be quick and easy but to our surprise the line was much longer than we initially thought. Two hours later, both girls got to see Austin (Ross Lynch) up close and even snag an autograph. I hope this is something that they remember, especially Tahlor.



Lauren hanging out in line with me while John and Tahlor go grab a closer look.


It is a bit difficult to see but the line wraps all the way down the right side of this hall.


We are so close to getting there.


Oh boy! Can you see him, Lauren?
 
Ready with notebook and pencil.



Yahoo! This is what I was thinking but, the girls where much more reserved and did not say a word.



I could tell Tahlor was in AWE. Very quiet but excited on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment