November 22, 2010

Giddy with Joy

This morning among the usual hustle and bustle of getting to work and dropping Tahlor off at school I was doing my normal thing...flipping through the stations on the car radio. Much to my delight, I discovered that one station in town has started up its annual tradition of playing nothing but Christmas music. Wahoo!!!!! I am not sure why but for some reason this year I am super excited about it. I usually think it is crazy to have so much Christmas music this far out from Christmas. But it seems as the years move on, that time, while it seemed like a lifetime as a kid, has now diminished to a flash. Maybe that is why it is so exciting this year? On top of this it is finally starting to feel like winter here in the desert; with snow fall in the mountains and chilly temps. Anyway, I was so giddy about the music, I subjected my office mate to it over live web stream. Luckily, she enjoys listening to it as well (I hope she wasn't just saying she liked listening to it). If you feel the same as me and would like a resource for streaming over your computer, you can visit this radio station site and then click on the 'listen live' button. Enjoy! Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment