October 18, 2010

Unmatched?

This week begins a new adventure for our little Lauren. While she may have gone kicking and screaming (according to daddy), overall she seems to have had a great first experience. Over the next several weeks John and Lauren will be participating in tot gymnastics.

As I was initially enrolling Lauren in the class, I thought this would be a great idea. I often consider her to be the 'dare-devil' of the family and she quite enjoys climbing on things, etc. So, perfect match, right? Well, maybe. Apparently her first day was a little messy - crying (fits) and upset. She did make it through the day and there are even a few snapshots of a no-crying Lauren who seemingly is enjoying the exercises.

This evening, I tried to talk about gymnastics with her and express how proud I was and try to get her to tell me about the great time she had. I think it worked. She appeared to understand the conversation and acted excited about going back again. Only time will tell if it is truly a match - Lauren and gymnastics.

No comments:

Post a Comment