December 16, 2009

Santa Claus

We took the girls to see Santa Claus the other day at Town Square. Tahlor did a good job and even made out a list of things she was going to ask Santa for Christmas. At the last minute she decided she wasn't going to use the list and on top of that Santa didn't ask her what she wanted for Christmas...hopefully she gets to see him once more before Christmas.

Yes, someone is missing from this picture - Lauren. She was not at all excited to see Santa and sit on his lap so, she didn't make it into the picture. I have said it was quite like the cartoons you see when a baby cries and then tears are literally flying out of their eyes. John said he captured it on video however, I don't think I am up for reliving that again. Maybe next year Lauren :(

No comments:

Post a Comment