November 20, 2009

Thankful

I have a lot to be thankful for (as we all do I am sure). It is nice to spend some time thinking about what we do have and not what we don't. We are gearing up for a wonderful Thanksgiving with immediate family and this year it is extra special as we are also celebrating Lauren's first birthday the same day as Thanksgiving.

I am surprised how fast the year has gone by. Literally it feels like last month that Lauren was born. It certainly did not feel that way the first time around. It must be the law of motherhood or parenthood. The last year it has been awesome to see Lauren grow. We have enjoyed experiencing the differences from her older sister. I remember when I was pregnant with Lauren, wanting badly to know how the two would be different and the same, in appearance and personality. It is so cool. Our girls are definitely one of the many things we are thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment